20,000 Litre Aqualine Steel Water Tank
This large, 20,000L steel water tank is for sale in Australia. The Aqualine steel water tank is ideal for fire protection and other applications where a durable and long-lasting tank is required. The 20,000L water tank is made from high-quality materials and is built to withstand the elements of heat, dust, and cold.
- 20,000 litre capacity water tank
- Made from galvanised steel
- Galvanised walls, roof, and roof trusses
- Comes complete with accessories
- Can also be used for fire protection & fighting fires
- Made from high-quality steel and is galvanised for added durability
- Has a strong internal polyethylene liner that is approved for potable drinking water
- Comes complete with a galvanised access ladder, geotextile base, lockable access manhole, inlet strainer, galvanised overflow 100mm size, 50mm outlet, and ball valve
- Can be powder coated in a wide range of Colorbond® colours to match your roof or fences.
- Diameter: 3.46 m
- Height: 2.32 m
- Wall Height: 2.22m
This metal 20,000 litre rainwater tank is a modular tank that is transported and erected onsite. All we need is the tank pad or base built with crusher dust or sand according to our base preparation guide and our tank builders erect the tank. A plumber is required to connect the plumbing.
Polyethylene liner water tanks are approved to the AS/NZS4020 standard for potable drinking water so the water stored in your tank is safe for consumption. However, Bushmans recommends using a water filter to clean the water before drinking.
To know more about price, size, dimensions and delivery cost of our 20,000 litre Aqualine Steel Liner Tank for sale, please give us a call on 1800 287 462 or fill in a form on the right-hand side and we will be happy to answer any questions you have and help you choose the right tank for your needs.