- State Available: ACT, NSW, QLD, SA, VIC
Note – The colours shown on screen represent the actual colour as accurately as possible however they will vary depending on web browser, screen and printer type.
With Poly Tanks and Poly Products capacities and measurements are tested in accordance with AS4766, but may vary due to the roto-moulding process. Dimensions in metres are rounded to the nearest centimetre.
Subtract 100mm from pump cover dimensions when estimating internal measurements.
When estimating space requirements for siting your tank, Bushmans recommends a minimum clearance of 100mm at top and sides for Poly Tanks and 1m for Aqualine Tanks. Read less
Note – The colours shown on screen represent the actual colour as accurately as possible…..Read more
Rainharvesting Mechanical Tank Gauge 2.5M
The Rain Harvesting mechanical tank gauge is a water tank level indicator which allows you to tell the level of water at a glance.
Features and Benefits
- Quick and easy to install – It is a simple DIY product
- Seals directly into the tank
- Suitable for most existing and new tanks
- Non electrical so no connections or batteries needed
- Simple to read dial with ‘Empty’ and ‘Full’ tank indicators
- Requires a simple 32mm hole saw
- Low maintenance requirements
- UV resistant
- Suitable for all vented tanks up to 2.5 metres in height
- Can be installed on a wide variety of tank shapes
- Uses a simple and reliable float system
Note – Before installing your Tank Gauge it is important to calibrate it first. To do this you set the tank to Empty and Full positions and this will quickly see your tanks water level.